Discover How Much You Can Save!
Tired of paying too much for your current system? Fed up with paying more for out of date technology than it would cost you to buy a new one? Answer a few questions and start the process of finding out how much you could save with ADN Internet & Telephone!
More Power, More Value: On-Premise Unified Communication Systems for SMBs
Your business needs scalability, control, and customization from a phone system that is loaded with advanced Unified Communication features, but still affordable. ADN Internet & Telephone can help!
On-Premise Telephone Systems – With an “On-Premise” system, you own the equipment and it’s installed at one of your businesses locations.
It’s perfect for businesses with multiple or satellite locations or around 15 to 250 employees. Its integration will help your organization significantly reduce telephone bills, improve customer service, and provide for more efficient communications between staff members.
- Significant cost savings – The monthly and long-term savings are quite significant. If you have branch offices, you can easily connect the network and totally eliminate additional phone bills.
- Scalability – Proprietary systems are easy to outgrow. Adding more phone lines or extensions often requires expensive hardware modules. In some cases you need an entirely new phone system. Not so with an Digital IP On-Premise Telephone System.
- Better customer service & productivity – With an Digital IP On-Premise Telephone System, you can deliver better customer service and better productivity. Since the system is now computer-based, you can integrate phone functions with business applications.
- Geographical Flexibility –
- Added Mobility –
- Twice the phone system features for half the price – Since an Digital IP Telephone System is software-based, it is easier for developers to add and improve feature sets. Most VoIP phone systems come with a rich feature set, including auto attendant, voice mail to email, ring groups, and advanced reporting. Advanced Communications features are included, to support presence, video and audio conferences and free calls via the data network. These options are often very expensive in proprietary systems.
With On-Premise Phone System you can use your Android phone or iPhone to answer or make office calls from anywhere with WiFI or 3G. Turn any smart-device into an extension of your office!
Experience the Power of a Digital Hosted Telephone System design by ADN Internet & Telephone
Now you can take advantage of powerful features, including auto-attendant, advertisement on hold, voicemail-to-email and mobility all for a low monthly rate.
Hosted Telephone Systems – “Hosted” simply means that the hardware is hosted at an off-site location from where the digital telephone service is being used.
Hosted Telephone Systems are perfect for the small business or office with 1 location and 5 to 15 employees.
There are a number of key advantages to using a Hosted Telephone Solution verse traditional telephone service or purchasing a cheap office telephone system.
- Initial Cost Savings – You do not need to make a large upfront investment by purchasing an office telephone system and there is no need to maintain it.
- Geographical Flexibility – Employees can work from anywhere when your office phone system is virtual. You can have employees working from home, other offices, mobile phones, and even overseas.
- Local Presence – Hosted telephone systems allow you to get local virtual numbers in cities where you are not physically located which allows you to create a virtual presence or open a virtual office in New York or the UK.
- Credibility – For small businesses a virtual system can give them instant credibility by presenting their customers with a professional sounding telephone solution. Traditional telephone systems are generally cost-prohibitive for smaller organizations.
- Scalability – Traditional phone systems are limited by how many users they can handle as well as how many lines you have purchased from your local telephone provider. Virtual systems can expand and grow with your business as you need them to.
- Quick Setup – A Hosted Telephone solution can have you up and running very quickly compared to a traditional telephone system.
- Ease of Use – End-user management of a Hosted soluition is far more user-friendly than is the case with traditional solutions. Intuitive web interfaces mean that anyone can manage, monitor and make changes to the service at any time, without needing any specialized skills or experience.
Our hosted phone systems offer small businesses fortune 500 communication system without the cost of owning all the equipment.