Small Business Phone and Video Conferencing That's Cloud-based and Affordable
Your small or medium-sized business deserves the best VoIP phone, messaging and cloud-based video conferencing solution on the market. As a trusted reseller of 3CX phone systems, we offer great prices on easy-to-use communication solutions. Replace your traditional PBX system with a modern cloud-based VoIP business telephone system that brings calls, video, and business text communication together. You'll tap into modern markets and leverage new opportunities with no interruption to your way of doing business. Best of all, we're here to support you the whole way.
About 3CX Telephone Systems
Choosing a cloud-based phone system for your business requires careful consideration. You want it to serve your business well, now and into the future. Whether a large enterprise or small business, your phone system also needs to scale with you, without breaking the bank in the process.
Our trusted partner, 3CX understands this. Founded in 2005, when VOIP was an emerging technology, 3CX has gone on to establish itself as a global leader in business communications. Taking advantage of the SIP open-standard and WebRTC technology, 3CX has evolved from its roots as a PBX phone system to a complete communications platform, offering customers a simple, flexible, and affordable solution to call, video and live chat. With ADN’s 3CX systems, businesses can increase productivity, enhance customer experiences, while dramatically cutting costs and management headaches.
More than 250,000 customers in 190 countries trust 3CX to help their business connect and collaborate. 3CX is trusted globally as the provider of choice for household names like Air France, the NHS, Best Western and PepsiCo, all of whom rely on 3CX for secure, reliable and effortless communications. Contact us to let us show you how we can help your business.
Lower Your Costs
VoIP means you can use your existing Internet network to carry both voice and data, completely eliminating the need for expensive dedicated phone lines while remaining scalable.
Add More Features
With cloud-based PBX, virtual receptionist, music-on-hold, extension dialing, conference calls, video web conferencing and many more features will enable your business to do more.
Take Your Office Anywhere
Incoming business calls can be routed to a computer or any phone, of any type, anywhere in the world allowing you to take your office with you wherever you go.
Schedule video web conference meetings, add YouTube content, and make use of whiteboard, polls & chat. Participants join from their browser. No apps or downloads!
Integrated Live SMS Chat
Your customers want to communicate with you. Don't miss out on leads coming from live chat and Facebook business pages.
Keep Your Numbers
No need to change your phone numbers, ADN can port over all your existing numbers into our system to ensure business continuity.
More Power, More Value: On-Premise VoIP Unified Communication Systems for SMBs
Your business needs scalability, control, and customization from a VoIP phone system and video conferencing solution that is loaded with advanced Unified Communication features but still affordable. ADN Internet & Telephone can help!
On-Premise VoIP Telephone Systems – With an “On-Premise” system, you own the equipment and it’s installed at one of your businesses locations.
It’s perfect for businesses with multiple or satellite locations or around 15 to 250 employees. Its integration will help your organization significantly reduce telephone bills, improve customer service, and provide for more efficient communications between staff members.
- Significant cost savings – The monthly and long-term savings are quite significant. If you have branch offices, you can easily connect the network and totally eliminate additional phone bills.
- Scalability – Proprietary systems are easy to outgrow. Adding more phone lines or extensions often requires expensive hardware modules. In some cases you need an entirely new phone system. Not so with an Digital IP On-Premise Telephone System.
- Better customer service & productivity – With a Digital IP On-Premise Telephone System, you can deliver better customer service and better productivity. Since the system is now computer-based, you can integrate multi-line phone functions with business applications.
- Geographical Flexibility – Your employees can work from the office or a remote location, over a traditional phone, cell phone or web app. When your office phone system is cloud-based, your customers great great service no matter where their calls are answered.
- Added Mobility – True VoIP service means your employees can move from one location to another, from desk to desk, branch office to branch office, or even between work and home or while traveling out of the county – all without any disconnection of service, a huge asset in today’s remote work environment.
- Twice the phone system features for half the price – Since a Digital IP Telephone System is software-based, it is easier for developers to add and improve feature sets. Most multi-line VoIP phone systems come with a rich feature set, including auto attendant, voice mail to email, ring groups, and advanced reporting. Advanced Communications features are included, to support presence, video and audio conferences and free calls via the data network. These options are often very expensive in proprietary systems.
With On-Premise Phone System you can use your Android phone or iPhone to answer or make office calls from anywhere with WiFI or 3G. Turn any smart-device into an extension of your office!
Experience the Power of a Digital Hosted Telephone and Video System designed by ADN Internet & Telephone
Now you can take advantage of powerful cloud-based features, including auto-attendant, advertisement on hold, video conferencing, voicemail-to-email, live chat, social messaging, and mobility all for a low monthly rate.
Hosted Telephone Systems – “Hosted” simply means that the hardware is hosted at an off-site location from where the digital telephone service is being used.
Hosted Telephone Systems are perfect for the small business or office with 1 location and 5 to 15 employees.
There are a number of key advantages to using a Hosted Telephone Solution verse traditional telephone service or purchasing a cheap office telephone system.
- Initial Cost Savings – You do not need to make a large upfront investment by purchasing an office telephone system and there is no need to maintain it.
- Geographical Flexibility – Employees can work from anywhere when your office phone system is virtual. You can have employees working from home, other offices, mobile phones, and even overseas.
- Local Presence – Hosted telephone systems allow you to get local virtual numbers in cities where you are not physically located which allows you to create a virtual presence or open a virtual office in New York or the UK.
- Credibility – For small businesses a virtual system can give them instant credibility by presenting their customers with a professional sounding telephone solution. Traditional telephone systems are generally cost-prohibitive for smaller organizations.
- Scalability – Traditional phone systems are limited by how many users they can handle as well as how many lines you have purchased from your local telephone provider. Virtual systems can expand and grow with your business as you need them to.
- Quick Setup – A Hosted Telephone solution can have you up and running very quickly compared to a traditional telephone system.
- Ease of Use – End-user management of a Hosted soluition is far more user-friendly than is the case with traditional solutions. Intuitive web interfaces mean that anyone can manage, monitor and make changes to the service at any time, without needing any specialized skills or experience.
Our hosted phone systems offer small businesses fortune 500 communication system without the cost of owning all the equipment.
We Offer Advanced Phone Features To Empower Your Business!
If you are looking for the most advanced telephone features to run your business, you’ve found them. Here’s some of our most popular phone features.
Auto-Attendant (or automated attendant) is a term commonly used in telephony to describe a voice menu system that allows callers to be transferred to an extension without going through a telephone operator or receptionist.
Advertisements On Hold
There's no bad time to offer an advertisement to prospective buyers waiting to talk to you and that's just what you'll be able to do! Pre-program your advertisements to suit your sales or holiday schedule.
This is one of the most sought after features in today's 24/7 business world. Whether you're out of the office, on location or buying groceries you'll never miss another important business phone call.
Softphones for iOS & Android
Our service includes powerful softphones for Mac and Windows as well as smartphone clients for iOS and Android. Answer calls via your office extension on your smartphone or control your deskphone from your desktop with CTI mode.
As part of its extensive Unified Communications features, our customers leverage the Voicemail to Email feature to ensure they’re always reachable, even when they’re on the go! Voicemails are converted into .wav audio files and sends them directly to you.
Our Hotel solutions have been designed to ensure that your customer satisfaction levels are always met and those positive TripAdvisor reviews keep rolling in. An extremely cost-effective option for any hotel.
Our Unified Communication Solutions also include Social Tools and Video Conferencing
We help small businesses do more than just take phone calls. We can help you with Video Conferencing, Live Chat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and business SMS, too.
We make it simple to create, host and join a meeting with high-quality (HD), real-time video ensured by Google’s WebRTC. Best of all, your video conference meetings have no time limits and attendees join from their browser. No special app required.
We'll help you tap into today's mobile marketplace so you can turn web visitors into conversions with live chat. Customers' SMS messages can be sent immediately to the device of your choice: Web Client, Desktop App, or Smartphone.
WhatsApp and Facebook Integration
Dreaming of having one central system for Calls, Video, Live Chat, WhatsApp, Facebook and Business SMS? Look no further. Experience the ease of a fully-integrated messaging system while giving customers more ways to get in touch.
All About Our Advanced Calling, Video and SMS Features
A full range of Fortune 500 features
Auto Attendant / Digital Receptionist
Auto-Attendant (or automated attendant) is a term commonly used in telephony to describe a voice menu system that allows callers to be transferred to an extension without going through a telephone operator or receptionist. The auto-attendant is also known as a digital receptionist.
For a caller to find a user on a phone system, a dial-by-name directory is usually available. This feature lists users by name, allowing the caller to press a key to automatically ring the extension of a user once his/her extension is announced by the auto attendant.
If a user is not available, the auto-attendant directs callers to the appropriate voicemail of the user to leave a message.
Having an auto-attendant in a phone system is a very useful and cost-effective feature for a business, as it replaces/helps the human operator by automating and simplifying the incoming phone call procedure.
Music / Advertisement On Hold
Turn your phone systems on hold button into a powerful marketing and image enhancing tool for your business. Educate, entertain and inform callers about your company’s products, services, history, social media efforts and so much more with custom on hold messages.
If you’re like many entrepreneurs, small business owners or other busy professionals, you’re on the go from the time you wake up until your head finally hits the pillow. But no matter where your travels take you, staying connected is an absolute necessity. The find-me/follow me feature will ensure that callers will always be able to find you wherever you are, while also allowing you to take calls on any device you choose.
Video Web Conferencing
Other free solutions limit your meeting to 40 minutes, with our solution you can talk for hours! No need for separate apps, you get enterprise-level video conferencing that’s secure and easy to use. You can also share documents, allow chat & polling and use the virtual whiteboard. Up to 250 participants are supported, but you can stream your video conference on YouTube to extend your reach to millions. Set up online meetings through your calendar or simply hook up with remote teams or customers through your unique meeting link. Invitees can join a scheduled or ad-hoc meeting directly from their browser without downloading any apps.
Turn web visitors into conversions with live chat. Customers’ SMS messages can be sent immediately to whatever device you choose, whether that’s a Web Client, Desktop App, or Smartphone. You can also use SMS to send out reminders or updates to your customers or have them call you for free from your website in a single click.
WhatsApp, Facebook and Business SMS
We provide one central system for Calls, Video, Live Chat, WhatsApp, Facebook and Business SMS. Enable these optional features to give customers more ways to get in touch. With our integrated contact system, replying to social leads becomes as simple as answering a call, whether the lead comes in over WhatsApp business, live chat or Facebook. You can even enable CRM logging to automatically create new leads and cut data entry time.
Voicemail to Email
Our Voicemail to Email feature will automatically convert your voicemail message to an MP3 or WAV audio file, and then email it to you immediately. You can set your Voicemail to Email feature to automatically send your voicemails to email whenever you adjust your call settings to “unavailable” or when you’re on the road and don’t have a decent cell signal.
Call Reporting / Recording
The Call Reporting feature can be configured to send an email containing specific report statistics about calls to and from your Phone System. Reports can be sent out ad hoc or be scheduled to be sent out daily, weekly on specific days or on the first day of the week. You can also receive these reports in various formats, PDF, CSV, HTML, Rich text format and XML.
The following report types are available:
- Call Log – View statistics about calls to and from 3CX Phone System.
- Extension Statistics – See reports about calls to and from specific extensions.
- Call Cost by Extension Group – Run reports on groups to see call costs.
- Call Cost by Call Type – Specify extensions and see their call costs.
- Ring Group Statistics – See information about calls to ring groups.
- Basic Queue Statistics – See how your queues are performing.
Note: To access advanced call reports you require Pro Edition license. These reports provide more detailed information on Detailed Queue Statistics, Team Statistics, Queue Performance Overview, Graphs, Lost calls, Call Distribution, Abandoned Calls, SLA Statistics, Callback Statistics, Breached Calls, Agent Statistics, Login history of Agents and other reports useful in Call Center scenarios.
The phonebook feature allows you to easily publish a phonebook company wide. Used in tandem with a personal phonebook, it allows users to quickly launch calls without wasting time finding a contact’s number and subsequently entering it in the phone.
Besides allowing easy dialing of contacts, the phonebook allows you to match incoming calls to customer names so that callers are shown with their customer name, rather than their caller ID.
Intercom / Paging
The intercom feature allows a phone system user to make an announcement to a single extension. In this scenario the audio is two way, and the called party can respond immediately without picking up the handset.
Paging allows someone to ring a group of extensions and make an announcement via the phone speaker. The called party will not need to pick up the handset as the audio will be played via the phones speaker. The person paging will not hear any audio back from the people being paged. Both paging and intercom features require a phone that supports intercom and that is configured to allow it.
Ring Extension & Mobile Simultaneously
The call forwarding rules feature allows you to configure what your Phone System should do with an incoming call that you are unable to take. Depending on your current status, the caller’s caller ID and the time, you can forward calls to voicemail, to another extension or to your mobile.
You can set specific call forwarding rules based on your current status. For example, if you are unable to take a call whilst your status is ‘Available’, you can forward the call to your voicemail, whilst if your status is set to ‘Out of Office’ you could forward it to your mobile.